Chambers Real Estate seeks to maximize returns for its clients by adding value to each property through the implementation of proven policies and procedure proprietary to us, refocused management, leasing programs and equity through renovations. It invests in assets that are well-located in markets with strong economics due to influx of jobs and is currently seeking properties that meet the following criteria:
- Profile: Renovate existing distressed properties located areas with a emerging value potential
- Product Type: Class B & C Apartments buildings and multifamily units
- Location: Primary target markets in Western Coast U.S.
- Transaction Size: Typically $5 to $50 million
- Transaction Type: Direct acquisitions of existing operating properties; distressed assets; non-performing loans;
Closing: Chambers Real Estate has the expertise to accelerate the transaction process with certainty of closing.